Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time to REBOOT my BLOG....

Time to REBOOT my Blog......

     Gee....Where has the time gone?  It has been over a year since I posted anything on my blog, but life has a way of, well, getting in the way!  
     Much has happened in my life in the last 16+ months.  I took care of my Dad for about 7 months, until we finally put him in the local nursing home.  I lost my little brother to a sudden heart attack on New Years Eve.  I married off my youngest daughter in May, and was elected to Brown County Council.
     In all that has happened this past year, I am still helping run our family grocery store, and I still help people with their local history and genealogy questions.
     During this REBOOT, I want to refocus my blog postings to include some of the interesting things I discover while researching in the Brown County History Center Archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment