Monday, May 2, 2011

Motivation Monday - "Stuff I gotta get done this week"


MOTIVATION MONDAY:

Taking the lead from Tina Lyons at the GenWishList Blog (Tina is also the new Indiana Genealogical Society Vice President, as well as a fellow Geneablogger), I am trying to stay focused on all my  genealogy projects by organizing them into a list.  I started a couple weeks ago, after the IGS Annual Meeting by just listing projects. NOW, I need to sort these projects into a Timeline with real world goals and deadlines.  Here is how this week is shaping up in terms of “Stuff I gotta get done!”

1. Prepare new edition of Tales & Trails book for printing. ASAP-YESTERDAY!!! edit new edition for 175th Brown County Anniversary.

2. Write IGS Newsletter – Brown County Submission for District News (5/15)

3. Finalize MAY Presentation for BCGS, “Real Estate Genealogy: Does your house have a history?” (Due May 10th) 

4. Investigate getting a new CPU for library genealogy computer.

Well, this ought to keep me busy for a few days!  We will see...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment